ADVERTISEMENT

More on David Allison

Jason Howell

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2001
Thought you guys might like these. Here are a few quotes I left out of the article.

some stuff on Baylor

I talked to Coach Adams from Baylor, he’s the defensive line coach up there, and he said he wants to offer me, but he wants to talk to Coach Lancaster right now. He wouldn’t be working with me Coach Lancaster would, so he had to talk with him. I tried to call last week but I haven’t been able to get in touch with them yet.

some stuff on Kansas

Kansas said that they really liked me. They’ve seen me on film, but they don’t like to early offer. They want to wait and see how I develop through my senior year. I think that’s a good idea because I’m not in a hurry right now to make my decision. I’m just worried about playing high school football next year.

comments when asked about making an early decision if the right opportunity popped up.

I’d have to take it into consideration. One of the things I would have to do is talk it over with my parents and all that. I don’t know I could commit early it would just depend on the circumstances.

There will be more on this guy in the independence column

David Allison

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News