ADVERTISEMENT

Baylor and Kansas

bumad

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2004
I remember 2002, 2005 and other years of football futility. I remember driving down to Waco and sitting up in the corner of the stadium where there was plenty of room to watch the game after buying a ticket just walking up at game time. It was always with hope that our team would pull a big upset, that we would turn the corner or I would watch some future star of Baylor have the game of their life. It never seemed to happen, but as I look back I never felt like giving up on Baylor.

Do Kansas fans feel this way? Did UT fans look at the Baylor game the way I look at the Kansas game believing it was impossible for the other team to win? I cannot find a way in my mind that we can lose this game. I feel more sorry for Kansas, with empty seats and players that will be overwhelmed in talent, size and speed, than I feel good about Baylor on Saturday. We have nothing to gain from playing this game. Kansas is that bad.

I saw what happened last year to TCU in Kansas, but that won't happen to Baylor this week. KK is right. This is an offense that is different than anyone else in the country is using (except Bowling Green and Tulsa) and now that we have talent it cannot be stopped, at least by Kansas. Impossible. Can you call me crazy for believing this?

Reactions: garemosone
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News