ADVERTISEMENT

Around the Big 12

bumad

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2004
TCU 50 UT 7 Let's get it over with. The program is in MUCH worse shape after two years than when Mack Brown left it. Every phase of the team is in disarray. This is a team and a program moving in the wrong direction. It may take 3-5 years to get them back to competitive football, IF they change coaches now. TCU looked very good, but primarily UT just looked awful and made it easy.

OU 44 WVU 24 WV got off to a slow start in Norman and fought back and then self-destructed. OU's defense looked good, but I would rate their offense as so-so. They don't have a great OL, but great RBs make it look better. Mayfield is solid. Game was closer than the score.

Iowa State 38 Kansas 13 Kansas didn't score until the fourth quarter. ISU ought to celebrate hard this week as it might be the last game they win this year.

OSU 36 KState 34 OSU's Rudolph looked better, but their first two RBs were out and their OL is just not very good. They do have a great DL. OSU is average, but give KState credit as they had to play the fourth quarter with a walk-on QB. Watching Bill Snyder on the sideline made me kind of sad. He is old. Maybe it is because I am a gray hair too, but he is a genius but wonder if it isn't time to retire. He will be missed way beyond Manhattan. Love Coach Snyder.

Baylor 63 TT 35 Many thought this game would be much closer, but Baylor looked like a powerhouse to me. We have enough defense to be really good. Our LBs started slow and Reid got abused in the 2nd half, but I think we have enough to win as this may be the best offense we have ever had. Russell is performing at or better than Petty last year (exception Lamar game). He is really, really good.

Ole Miss and Notre Dame will both lose tonight I think. Ohio State and Michigan State barely win. Baylor should move up, but probably won't.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News