ADVERTISEMENT

Around the Big 12 Week 6

bumad

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2004
TCU - KState Kansas State is a great coached football team with great fans. Credit goes to TCU doing whatever it takes to win. Baylor has to play in Manhattan as well this year. Still, Baylor definitely looks like the better team, but TCU has played a harder schedule.

UT - OU Not much to say except I am so thankful I don't bet on football games. I would have bet my entire savings OU would win. This might save Strong for a year, but this really hurts Stoops. OU fans are irate and should be. UT is not a good team.

TT - ISU Exactly what you would expect. TT has a great offense and a bad defense. ISU did pretty well in this game, but was unable to stay up with the TT offense.

Baylor - Kansas Almost embarrassing our kids didn't have shoulder pads on in the second half, but you can't blame them.

OSU - WVU Great game and OSU has used 3 of their 9 lives. Just amazing how they find ways to win, but they aren't a very good team. Injuries are starting to mount on defense and their OL cannot block to run. Still, they find ways to win on the road, create turnovers and get big plays. Their confidence is growing.

Baylor - WVU will be a good game. WVU is backed into a corner. I expect it to be closer than some of you will think it is going to be. There is nothing to lose so Skyler Howard can come out loose. They have a very good defense and a strong front 7.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News