ADVERTISEMENT

What's next for the Baylor WBB Program

k lonnquist

Mar 10, 2009
From Billy Ray....

The next 7-10 days for new Baylor coach, Nicki Collen is paramount to her success at Baylor. Her First and Second Priorities are dual purposes. First, recruiting players that are currently on the Bear Roster is very essential. I hear that she has talked also to 'Moon' Ursin about staying another year. Moon, as we have been told, has a priority of being a Nurse. Maybe she can be convinced to stay another year and take the priority courses that will help her future in Nursing. First Priority-A. is to name her coaching staff. And I believe she will retain 2-3 of the current staff and some members of the supporting staff that keep the coaches updated, stats, etc. We trust that Bill Brock will be one of those. The current players know the coaches and undoubtedly have a huge trust in them. Then, of course, Tom Collen, her husband will be named an Associate Coach as well....
After that, then retain the 5-Star Center that has committed to Baylor is essential and begin her search for commits for the years to come.....VERY SIMPLE TASK....!! RIGHT....!
I believe Coach Collen is very capable of continuing the winning ways of Baylor Women's Basketball...........She's got the support, NOW, the future is left to her endeavors. SHE WILL SUCCEED.
Sic 'em Bears, Coach Collen, her family, Bear fans and bloggers, be the BEST you can be......

Reactions:baylor1947

Attachments

• 1620831646758.gif
    1620831646758.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News