ADVERTISEMENT

The Class of 2015 Reacts to Signing with Baylor

k lonnquist

Mar 10, 2009
As always, this is one of the biggest days of a young man's life. Here are what members of the Baylor class had to say about making everything official on National Signing Day. We'll add more reactions as they come in.

>Eric Ogor, Richmond Foster, LB: "Great education. Guaranteed 4-5 more years of football and hopefully the NFL after that."

>Jordan Williams, Paris, LB: "It means a lot to me and my family. I have a great future in front of me and have all of the necessities and opportunities to succeed in whatever I want to do. Free education is No. 1.

>Mo Porter, Navarro, OL: "It means that I got a second chance at living my dream. And all I can do is thank Baylor for sticking by my side these past couple of years.''

>Lenoy Jones, Waco Midway, LB: "Got to get in there to learn the defense. This has to be the best offseason for me to get a chance to compete for the job."

>Sam Tecklenburg, Plano, TE: "It's big. The next step in my journey. I couldn't be more excited.''

>JaMycal Hasty, Longview, RB: "It's a means for me to gain the degree that I desire at a top level program, free of charge and play the I love!"

>Clay Johnson, Abilene Wylie, LB: "Means so much thank the good Lord. My family loved it. Now ready to grind like no other, even though I have been grinding.''

>Tony Nicholson, South Grand Prairie, Ath: "Been dreaming about this day since I was young. It's been a long recruiting process, but I feel like I picked the right school for me. I know I will have a good career at Baylor.''

>Drew Galitz, Rowlett, P/PK: "This is the first day of the rest of my life. And I can't wait to be in Waco!''
This post was edited on 2/4 2:20 PM by K Lonnquist

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News