ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you, Kevin, and an update on what's next

Josh Helmholdt

Staff
Sep 23, 2001
On behalf of everyone at Rivals I want to thank @k lonnquist for the many years of partnership we have enjoyed, and we wish him all the best in his future endeavors!

The next publisher of SicEmSports.com will be here tomorrow. I will introduce them then, but right now I want to spend this time thanking Kevin and answering a few questions I figured you might have.

Today is Kevin’s last day, but things will look very familiar when you log on tomorrow. This community remains the same. Your post counts remain the same. Your subscription, user names, the layout of the site and this message board all stay the same.

It is a fun time to be a Baylor fan, just a year removed from a Men’s Basketball National Championship and the football team’s 12-win season, not to mention all the success the women’s basketball team has achieved as well as the Bears’ success in Olympic sports.

Bringing you the best coverage of Baylor athletics and creating a community where you can share your passion with other Baylor fans is the goal of myself and everyone at Rivals. That purpose remains the same, and we look forward to the next era of Baylor coverage here on Rivals!

Reactions: billyrayofno2020
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News