ADVERTISEMENT

Coming Soon Your Baylor Bears 2023 Football Season

timfwilliams

Jan 2, 2012
Dallas
So since many of you have time to spare today, let’s talk about the upcoming season and expectations.
Although I was not happy with Blake Shapen’s season last year, I’m going to consider it a learning and growing year for him. I think he comes back with a vengeance. Now he will need help, especially from the offensive line, but given protection and open receivers, I feel like he will potentially be the comeback player of the year in the Big 12. We know he has the skill set. His biggest obstacle will be between the ears. So the first game will be huge for him. He needs to set the time against an inferior opponent and have a great mindset going into the Utah game.
We have the running game, now we need all aspects of the passing game to step up.
As for the defense, that is very much an unknown with a lot of new faces. But give Arandas mentality, I can’t help but think the aggressive style of two years ago resurfaces.
We will knock on the door to the Big 12 title game, and hopefully the door opens!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News