ADVERTISEMENT

Wooooo Pig Sooie!!

k lonnquist

Mar 10, 2009
Ok, now that I have your attention, I wanted to bring you up to date on the rest of the week.

My oldest daughter, my Razorback Kathleen, graduates from the University of Arkansas on Saturday. Hard to believe how time flies. But for all of us who have been there, we know the warp speed in which these four years move.

So the Crimson Tide Kiley, who came home Monday after finishing her sophomore year (yep, that's coming too), and Mrs. Razorback and I will be leaving first thing Thursday morning for Fayetteville to take in the weekend of pomp and circumstance.

I can't tell you how proud I am of her. And as I shared with her: You just made a great accomplishment in your life. Never downplay the importance of what you did.

The story isn't over as she will start work on her Masters. When finished, she's going to start in elementary education like Mrs. Razorback but has designs on going into administration.

Bear with me for this absence. We have you covered for Thursday with the SicEmSportsCast and Bonner story. Stephen will post his Depth Chart series piece on the RBs for Friday. I'm back late Sunday. Unless something dramatic happens, my entries on the board will be limited to how the baseball team does this weekend vs. Kansas State.

A weekend of celebration as Baylor goes through graduation as well. Enjoy your weekend. SicEm and Go Hogs!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News