ADVERTISEMENT

Trash (can punch) Talk to a Whorn

Clairatt

Aug 18, 2013
Ok, so seguinagave and I have vouched for the potency of the Lake Breeze Lodge-a-rita and efernandez keeps data on this sort of thing. So one time there was like a million people there to watch the ski show. Ok,, 500, but whatever. Anyway, I ran into this guy that I used to be a law clerk for back in the day and I'm chatting with he and his wife and her friend. Turns out her friend was a Baylor cheerleader back in the mid-80's when I was there. So, I'm telling her that my son was a Baylor cheerleader also, and I'm saying to her how cool it was that Baylor used to win a lot of games back in the late 80's and then sucked forever and then started winning again when my son got there. As I was saying this, this big dude, like 6'3 250 rolls up on my left shoulder and is just standing there listening. I've never seen him before, but he's wearing a Texas golf shirt. As I finish, this jackwagon goes "I was at Texas back in the 80's. I don't remember Baylor winning any games." Well, I'm a stat dude, right? So, I fire back at him "Well, do you remember 1989 when we came down to Austin and kicked your ASSES 50 to 7?" So, the lady I was talking to busts out laughing and the guy just stares at me, spins around and walks off into the ski lodge. I look at them and go 'who the hell was that guy?" And the lady just shakes her head and says, "My husband. Don't mind him. He's an idiot." That really happened and I had only been there like 10 minutes so really efernandez can't put this one in the whiskeymeter database.

Reactions: LuxemBear
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News