ADVERTISEMENT

New recruiting/FB roster notes

k lonnquist

Mar 10, 2009
I was pointed to a Tre'Von Armstead tweet. Looking into what this means about the potential for his return or if he's going elsewhere.

>Also, Michigan PK Quinn Nordin is looking at taking his OV on Jan. 29-31. I hope to speak to him soon.

>I also connected with Allen DE Levi Onwuzurike. He has been in contact with the Baylor coaches since Brandon Bowen committed on New Year's Day. Nothing's really changed as far as him considering the Bears. It's possible the Bears could add a third DE to this class.

>Talked to a source who has some familiarity with Silsbee OL Patrick Hudson. The source is pretty convinced Hudson will take an official visit to Texas A&M. There could also be one to Arkansas. However, the source believes that these will not change the Rivals No. 60 commitment situation to Baylor. I want to stress that no dates for either of these visits has been set. The one to Arkansas is more up in the air because the coach that was recruiting him left to take a position at Georgia.

>Finally, I touched base with Sachse and Rivals 100 safety Jared Mayden shortly after he announced Wednesday he had de-committed from Oregon. Mayden said he is not considering Baylor as one of his options. He remains solid in his position that he wants to play outside of the state.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News