ADVERTISEMENT

Just FYI (UPDATED: 9:45 PM Monday)

k lonnquist

Mar 10, 2009
I think it's been floating out there that Baylor senior grad transfer QB Anu Solomon has retired. At this point, that doesn't appear to be the case.

What I have been told is that Solomon remains in concussion protocol and is expected to see a doctor on Tuesday for further assessment.

UPDATED: It's really wild out there right now about several players being dismissed from the football program or will be leaving at the end of the season. Sounds like they are coming from the offensive side. I know of a couple of names. But I'm not going to put them out there until there is something more definitive.

I know that Baylor cannot officially confirm anything. But we're not going to say anything until we have a better sense.

UPDATED (8:10 PM Monday): Source: RB Terence Williams has been dismissed from the Baylor program.

UPDATED (9:45 PM Monday): I'm pretty comfortable telling you that guard Ishmael Wilson is no longer with the Baylor program. Wilson lost his starting left guard position in favor of freshman Xavier Newman prior to the game against Oklahoma.

Again, if you've been elsewhere you've seen the names. I've heard the names. We'll see how Baylor chooses to address this over the coming days.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News