ADVERTISEMENT

A humble request

RealNolanRuth

Jul 1, 2023
I know that the transition from Kevin to myself has been sub-par at best. I won't make any excuse for that, it is entirely my fault. I have dropped the ball on this transition and I take full responsibility. I sincerely apologize for the shortness of content y'all have received in the past month and a half.

With that said, I believe I have found a steady rhythm of giving y'all content on a daily basis. However, I want to humbly ask you all if you are ok with me taking Sundays off. The way I see this job is that you are all my bosses. I answer not just to Rivals, but to all of you, and I want to make this page worthy of the money that you pay. But I also want to balance time to grow in my faith, and spend time with my family on Sundays after church.

Of course, if there is breaking news, or something else that deserves attention, I will surrender some time on Sundays if it is so called, but I also want to make sure that I am giving my family the time that they desire from me. With the season starting, the Baylor Bears will be my first priority, but there are other aspects of my life that I do not want to neglect.

On top of that, I know y'all have expectations you want me to meet, and I want to meet all of your expectations and concerns. I am always open to private messages on where you think I could pay more attention, and where I could use improvement in my coverage. I don't just want to be good for you, I want to be the best. But I just ask that y'all give me some grace on Sundays.

If the consensus says no to this request, then I will honor it and stay active. I just wanted to run this by y'all.

God Bless, and Sic'em Bears!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News