ADVERTISEMENT

Where does Baylor stand for this DFW OL? Here's the latest

k lonnquist

Mar 10, 2009
By Kevin Lonnquist
Publisher

Dallas Jesuit 2021 OL Ryan Lengyel has seen his stock rise in recent weeks and months. Shortly after Baylor offered him, Texas wasn't far behind from its offer.
Lengyel had been previously been recruited hard by mostly non-P5 programs. But with two P5 programs in Texas in pursuit, his focus has changed.

"As of now, yes,'' said Lengyel when asked if he was down to deciding between Baylor and Texas. "I'm just having some tough discussions about the schools with my family.''

Earlier this week, Lengyel had an academic zoom call with Baylor and then another zoom call with Dave Aranda's staff. He also went through a virtual tour with Texas. Lengyel has already completed his virtual tour with Baylor. The virtual tour serves as the substitute for the official/unofficial visit with the dead period in place through at least the end of August.

A timeframe to make a decision can vary. Lengyel knows this is difficult process. Baylor needs at least two more offensive line additions to the 2021 class.

"I don’t really have one to make a decision,'' he said. "I would love to finish the process before the season.''

SicEmSports will keep you posted on this recruitment as well as others.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News