ADVERTISEMENT

Urquidez commits: Recruits react

k lonnquist

Mar 10, 2009
Now, that Copperas Cove offensive tackle J.P Urquidez has announced he has committed to Baylor, SicEmSports checked with other Baylor targets/commits for their reaction. We will add more as they come in.

>Zach Smith, QB, Grandview (2016 Baylor commit): "It's a big pick up for Baylor. I'm super excited we got him. I've been working on him ever since I committed. It's about time he made the right decision. We're gonna be the top in the nation behind our Oline. I'm ready to get out there and play with him.''

>Jordan Carmouche, LB, Manvel (2016 Baylor offer): "It's a great commitment.''

>Dontavious Jackson, LB, Alief Elsik (2016 Baylor offer): "Great decision for him.''

>Kenan Ivy, S, Lancaster (2016 Baylor commit): "It's a big commitment. I also think he's going to open the door to other commitments.''

>Kameron Martin, RB, Port Arthur Memorial (2016 Baylor commit): "It's time to go. We're headed in the right direction to win multiple Big 12 championships and add a national champion in Waco. Why not be a Bear!''

>McTelvin Agim, DE, Hope (AR) (2016 Baylor offer): "Think it was a great get. He has good size and is a really good player.''

>Patrick Hudson, OL, Silsbee (2016 Baylor commit): "I can't wait to make history with him.''

>Jaylon Jackson, WR, Cedar Hill (2017 Baylor interest): "Sounds wonderful. Can't do nothing without an O-line, so I think that's great that they got an outstanding OT.''

>Isaiah Chambers, DE, Houston MacArthur (2016 Baylor offer): "Very huge. Baylor class just went up.''

This post was edited on 4/13 9:11 PM by K Lonnquist

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News