ADVERTISEMENT

Things to Complain About When You're 5-0, Ranked #2 and Leading History in Scoring

Clairatt

Aug 18, 2013
1. Sober coaches. I mean, our play calling is cool and we do some crazy stuff, but wouldn't it be more fun if Art, Kendall and Phil knocked back three or four Big O's before kickoff? Sarkisian could be brought in as a consultant on this, yes?

2. Fat Tight Ends. Any fool can throw TD's to a 400 pound tight end. Let's put Pooh Strickland at tight end and give 'em a sporting chance.

3. Punting practice. Galitz gets no work. With a big lead, I think instead of going for it, if we have 4th down at their 20 going south, we should see if Galitz can punt it into the Brazos.

4. Belly The Standard. C'mon. We're the only team in the world whose cheerleaders don't show their belly buttons.

5. Here Come the Bears. What happened to this great song? I used to love that song. Travesty that we don't play it anymore.

6. Brown water. How much dye could it possibly take to make the Brazos green on game day like San Antonio does the Riverwalk on St. Patrick's day? Go green, I say.

7. Bayloring. Clemson's coach is all butthurt about the word Clemsoning for losing when you should win. Bayloring should be a word. Like, when Putin carpet bombs a Syrian village, the national news should say "Russia Baylored a Village".

8. I got nothing. Feel free to add.

Maybe this thread will be as good as the Ketchum dope smoking one. Best thread ever.

Reactions: Hawkpeter
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News