ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting so far.

timfwilliams

Jan 2, 2012
Dallas
As I was looking at our commits, I was somewhat concerned about our not closing the deal on anyone higher than a three star, although I admit I don't get overly caught up with the ranking methods. But I went back and looked at Rhules last few classes at Temple and was surprised at how few three star recruits he had on his roster, much less four or five. He is obviously very good at two things. Evaluating who he wants and more importantly coaching them up and making them better than they were evaluated to be. And the. Looking at this past draft, he gets them ready for at least a chance in the NFL. I am tired of the recruiting, spring practice, wondering what we will or won't do on offense and defense. I'm ready for some Baylor football!!!!!! It can't get here soon enough! Whatever our record is this year, I'll give it a pass. Takes time to build a brand new system and mentality. But I still predict a 7 win season. Unlike last year, I think our best games will be the last 6. Sic em Bears!! Time to Rhule the Big 12!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News