ADVERTISEMENT

Recruit reactions to Baylor vs. Oklahoma St.

k lonnquist

Mar 10, 2009
Gathering some reactions. In the meantime, one recruit told me this:

"Jim Grobe talked to all of the recruits and told us all to keep Baylor in our choices. With everything that is going on , they will get everything cleaned up and for us to keep them in mind so it can be something special.

"I am bought into it. I believe everything will be fixed."

Some of these reactions will be coming from those who helped get the recruits to the game.

Jalen Pitre, Ath, Stafford (2017 Baylor commit): "It was a great game. Loved the atmosphere.''

A person close to the West Mesquite quartet that was highlighted by 2018 RB DeMarcus Crockett: "They enjoyed it. They had to leave early because of curfew, so they missed some of the second half. They thought the facilities were first class and the game environment was electric. Good Big 12 win for the Bears. 4-0 start is positive for the program. For the recruits that were there, they took note."

A person close to Dallas Bishop Dunne DTs Calvin Avery and Damion Daniels: "It was amazing. Baylor helped itself a great deal. Winning does that.''

Cameron Flowers, DT, Sachse (2018 Baylor interest): "I thought it was amazing. From the moment I got there, I felt the atmosphere from the fans and to see how the players fed off that energy makes me can't wait until I get a chance to play in front of that crowd.''

Tommy Bush, WR, Schertz Clemens (2018 Baylor interest): "It's a great school with a lot to offer. Would really enjoy an offer.''

Ronnie Brisoe Jr., Ath, Waco Connaly (2017 Baylor interest): "Man, I LOVE Baylor. District (football season) is coming up for me, and I will make sure to do anything I can to make Baylor my new home.''

Person close to Colleyville Heritage 2017 QB Cam Roane (committed to San Diego St.): "He liked it, of course. Definitely looking at them.''

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News