ADVERTISEMENT

One more check on the Baylor 2015 class

k lonnquist

Mar 10, 2009
National Signing Day is hours away. Baylor's class of 19 is set to sign (three have enrolled in Ath Blake Lynch, QB Jarrett Stidham and OL Dominic Desouza). But as we've seen, there always some late hour chaos with late offers trying to flip players or players just changing commitments on their own. But that doesn't appear to be that way with this class.

JaMycal Hasty, RB, Longview: "I'm 100 percent Baylor.''

J.W. Ketchum, Ath, Houston Lamar: He tweeted out a picture earlier on Monday dressed in Baylor gear and proclaiming it, "A Baylor type of Day.''

Riley Daniel, OL, Ruling, OK: A late offer from Oklahoma State appears to not have affected him.

Lenoy Jones, LB, Waco Midway: "I'm going to stay 100 percent Baylor. I'm not talking to any other schools."...Jones also mentioned WR teammate Devontre Stricklin is set with the Bears as well.

Eric Ogor, LB, Richmond Foster: "I made it clear my decision is final [with Baylor].''

Clay Johnston, LB, Abilene Wylie: "Everything is solid [with Baylor].''

Jordan Williams, LB, Paris: "I'm signing with BU on Wednesday!''

Sam Tecklenburg, TE, Plano: "Everything is solid. Nobody else has tried.''

A person close to Shreveport, LA DB Henry Black said everything with Black's commitment to Baylor is solid.

Jordan Tolbert, DB, Fort Bend Ridge Point: "I'm locked in with Baylor 100 percent. I'm not going anywhere.''

Tyrone Hunt, DE, Arp: "All is solid with Baylor.''

Drew Galitz, P, Rowlett: "Solid with BU."

Mo Porter, OL, Navarro: "Everything is good with Baylor. No one came after me.''

Tony Nicholson, Ath, South Grand Prairie: "Solid with Baylor.''

Austin St. Michaels DB Jameson Houston could not be reached for comment. However, we reported last week everything is good to go with him and Baylor. He is expected to sign his LOI on Wednesday morning.

-Kevin Lonnquist

This post was edited on 2/3 9:10 AM by K Lonnquist

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News