ADVERTISEMENT

Ask SicEmSports; Hog Hunting Part II

k lonnquist

Mar 10, 2009
All,
With my week dominated with travel to Pittsburgh - the weather up there was incredible - I had only one day in Texas. Was wondering how I could squeeze the blitz in but the Pendergrass commitment served as the perfect bridge to push it for a week.

The family is driving up to Fayetteville crack of dawn Friday as my Razorback Kathleen graduates with her Masters from Arkansas in STEM - Science, Technology, Engineering and Math. Commencement is actually early Saturday morning. She is certified to teach through 6th.

This proud father is pleased to share that she is also has accepted a position teaching in the Fayetteville Public Schools. She'll get her assignment for class and grade later this summer. In August, off she goes.

A moment that marks that time when your oldest now starts to make her way in the world. There are a flood of emotions from sorrow that the time moved so fast but proud because she was driven to succeed. I'll miss her knowing she won't be here. Used to it after five years but still. But my wife and I want her happiness to be wherever she finds it. That happens to be Northwest Arkansas.

For those of you in a similar position as me congratulations to you all - past and present. This is all what we want from our children.

Now, I'm happy to start answering questions about Baylor etc. Friday morning and through the weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News