ADVERTISEMENT

Add another to the list........

billyrayofno2020

Gold Member
Mar 14, 2012
From a previous comment I made in May. New University added at bottom.

My family is unified on one subject and diversely opposite on the other.
My family is unified in the fact of being Christian. Sometimes along the way, families
raising children run into bumps, and my family was no different. But by
diligence, forbearance and continually believing in our LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST
HE has paved the way for our beliefs.

Educationally, however, a quite DIVERGENT educational process is very prevalent.
One Granddaughter is graduating this week from U. of Missouri, Masters, with honors.
Other Colleges and Universities, making this family divergent in several educational
institutions of higher learning. Some of these listed below are 3-4 year graduate institutions
and others are for advanced degrees. These are:
U. of Missouri, Texas A&M, Commerce, Memphis, Freed Hardeman, Baylor, Milsaps, LSU, Tennessee, U. of Mississippi, Duke and Rhodes. Have one Medical Doctor in the family. The Caboose of the family is a SO. at U of Mississippi, majoring in Business, International Studies and Italian. That could be another University. Have a Grandson who graduated from U Of MS in
Mandarin Chinese and international studies. He has been accepted by numerous Law Schools
and has narrowed his list to: Columbia, Harvard and Michigan. There's another one for sure.

I think I may be qualified to be a speaker at a Commencement exercise as I have attended numerous ones.

Note: Football is a little slow right now, so, I thought you would like to read something divergent.
Best wishes to all and continue to Sic 'em Bears..................

NOW ADD COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW TO THE LIST.

My Grandson has chosen to attend Columbia University of law, New York. His two finalists were
Harvard and Columbia. Another graduation ceremony I will be attending in 3-4 years. The list keeps growing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News