ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome new SicEmSports publisher Nolan Ruth!

Josh Helmholdt

Staff
Sep 23, 2001
Please join me in welcoming Nolan Ruth, the new publisher of SicEmSports!

As Kevin noted yesterday, coverage here needs some new ideas and renewed passion for a program that is enjoying great success in recent seasons. After talking with several potential publishers, Nolan jumped out as the person we needed to lead coverage here at SicEmSports into the future.

Nolan was first recommended to me by our previous Recruiting Analyst in the region, Nick Harris, who now works for the Dallas Cowboys and has worked alongside Nolan in the past. Among the characteristics Nick highlighted about Nolan was his work ethic and the passion with which he attacks coverage of college athletics. Our current Mid-South Analyst, Cole Patterson, has also worked with Nolan and is a fan of his work.

As I said yesterday, bringing you the best information about Baylor athletics while fostering a dynamic community for fans from across Texas, and across the globe, to congregate is what Rivals is all about. My desire is for this site to grow and for Nolan to have the resources to expand coverage of the Baylor Bears to places never before seen on Rivals! Nolan will introduce himself to the community later today and has several pieces of content planned right off the bat. Please help me welcome him to the community!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News