gobears220

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2006
@ Kansas State
Oklahoma
@ Oklahoma State
@ TCU
Texas

No weeks off. That is a brutal stretch. That's why I hate our non-conference being so soft, because it gives us very little margin for error in a stretch of games like this.

Kansas State is a tough place to play. We had a hard time there 2 years ago even when they didn't have Lockett. They lose a lot, but Snyder always works some magic with guys you've never heard of.

Oklahoma is usually tough, although the last 2 years we've handled them. I think they'll be better this year than last year.

Stillwater is the black hole where bears historically go to die. I think Rudolph is a really good QB and they're the 3rd best team in the conference.

We all know what we're up against in TCU. Maybe we'll ditch the squib kicks this time around and think about covering their receivers a little bit. This road game is also on a short week after a tough road game. Thanks a lot Big 12.

If we get through all of that unscathed, we finish with Texas, who gave us a hard time last year. If they've found an offense by this point they could be dangerous.

We could go 4-1 in this stretch and miss the playoffs. Harsh, but that's the situation when you play SMU, Lamar, and Rice in the non-conference.

Reactions: Clairatt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News