ADVERTISEMENT

Greeting, Baylor family!

RealNolanRuth

Jul 1, 2023
The word is out! I am the new publisher for SicEmSports.com

First of all, thank you all for the kind words of encouragement that many have already given me. I promise I will do my very best to provide y'all with the best coverage.

Secondly, I want to assure you that there will not be much difference in how Kevin ran this page. I actually know Kevin fairly well and he and I will converse in these next few months until we all find a common groove.

Finally, just a little about me. I was born and raised in Aledo, I'm sure you all have heard of it. I played football and baseball growing up, but I've watched just about any sport you put in front of me for my entire life. As opposed to Kevin, I am not a Vikings fan, I am a Cowboys fan and every other professional team in the DFW metroplex (Rangers, Stars, Mavericks, FC Dallas). For any European Football fans, before you ask, I am a Tottenham Hotspur supporter.

There's more about me that i'm sure you'll figure out as we move forward. I just wanted to introduce myself, and I look forward to interacting with you, and hopefully one day meeting y'all in person!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News