ADVERTISEMENT

Baylor Junior Day Reactions (STORY POSTED)

k lonnquist

Mar 10, 2009
By Kevin Lonnquist
Publisher

Baylor held its Junior Day this past Sunday as high-valued targets checked out the program. For some of the 2024s and 2025s, it was the first time. For others, it was another chance to interact with the coaches, take in the ambiance of the program and discover something that they may not have known from previous visits.

On Tuesday, Baylor added to the 2024 class when The Woodlands offensive lineman Koltin Sieracki announced his commitment. He's the second member of that class. Baylor was pretty much the leader ever since Sieracki's older brother Kaden signed with the 2023 class. The Bears beat out Nebraska, Kansas, Houston, SMU, TCU and Texas Tech.

In this edition, prospects shared what they thought about the event and where Baylor stands at this point.

"The Baylor visit was great! Got to spend some time with the coaches and they family. What stood out to me was Coach Aranda how he is a great coach/man. Also got to spend some time with the DC Coach Powledge who is a good people person. I’m excited about the future of Baylor football."

"It went great at Baylor! I always enjoy getting to see the staff. I would say the thing that stood out the most was the attitudes and the way the coaches engaged everyone. There staff is second to none when it comes to building relationships."

"It went great! Something that stood out to me was how genuine the coaches and staff were. Everyone has been great from the other times I've visited.''

"It went good. Got to build stronger relationships with the staff. I came up there in the summer and camped and got around the coach’s a little and this trip gave me a better look on everything in Waco.''

"It went great like it always does. I still love coming here.''

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News